Friday 18 January 2013

Kelly

If Kelly gets to do a whole post on me then, as co-biographer, it is only fair that she too gets an entire post dedicated to her. So here is an extended biography of Kelly:

One of my few sisters in Christ Kelly is always willing to take some time out from 'the boys' with me. The first time I met her was on a camp we were both leaders on. Our friendship was cemented when I ran into her on the first day of Uni last year and we proceeded to spend the next week together. Sound familiar?

Kelly's special talents include getting away (most of the time) with not wearing shoes, handing out Miraculous medals to everyone, changing the subject and an ability to ask 'how are you?' and really mean it.

Having excellent ideas and not so excellent ideas that seem amazing at the time ( the time we played goblet of fire in my backyard) is also Kelly's specialty. I may have been there the first time we slept in an adoration chapel but only Kelly would have thought 'that was great! Lets do it again but with more people!' And the rest is history.

Yours in Christ
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment