Thursday 31 January 2013

Alb-solutely Fabulous

For the last week I have been house sitting for my grand parents, the main perk of this is that I got to spend nearly two weeks with my Opa's library which is an amazing array of religious books and anything else that has caught his eye over the last 60 years or so. I fully intend to make a retreat at some point where I just lock myself in with a pile of his books, also there is a tabernacle in the garage. On Thursday Kelly came over to spend time with the library, and I made an alb.

I don't always sew for others but when I do it's always to make part of a religious outfit. It's starting to become a habit. ( I am so sorry) it was both one of the easiest and one of the hardest things I have sewn, and at times I curled up on the floor in despair but I got it done in the end.















No comments:

Post a Comment